Saturday 30 June 2012

★ INSTAGRAM FAVES ★

I am totally ADDICTED to INSTAGRAM and constantly constantly trawling the images of the 361 people I follow (believe me I have filtered my followings many times but then always find MORE amazing people to follow!)  Here are some of my faves...


QTA3

Art Director & Graphic Designer from Tokyo, Japan 

Please visit the blogpost I wrote about this amazing artist here



bettylawless

Lizzie Coombes, a photographer in the UK who loves beauty in
ordinary things, colour, light, vintage and glitter.... 



annariflepaper

Anna Bond, owner & creative director at Rifle Paper Co.

Please read my blogpost about rifle paper co. here



Chibimo

Military wifey, living in Japan with my hubby and my cat ꒰•̤ᴗ•̤✽꒱ 


iloveoldny



There are so many great photographers, artists, illustrators, stylists and everyday people I follow on instagram I may have to make this a regular feature!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...